Cape Town - Tokai
Steven Wolffs is the managing director of Mills Fitchet Cape (Pty) Ltd and recently joined the Mills Fitchet Group. He practices from his office in Tokai, Cape Town.
This branch attends to the requirements of a number of JSE listed funds and undertakes valuations in terms of Section 13 of the JSE requirements.
All valuations are personally undertaken by Steven Wolffs, who has many years of experience as a Valuer and has valued a variety of properties.
We specialise in the following:
Discount cashflow valuations using Cougar
Due diligence work for the listed sector
Municipal objections and appeals
Commercial, industrial, office and retail valuations
Determination of market value and rental determinations for Petrol filling stations and truck stops
Research and general consultancy work including establishing pricing, trend, and forecasting to advise on acquisitions and developments.
Valuation of township land
Specialised property valuations for breweries, mills, etc
Director, Professional Associated Valuer
Steven Wolffs has over 33 years’ experience in the industry, having been involved in property valuations since 1985. His integrity and professionalism has gained him a good reputation in the valuation fraternity. His advice and experience with capitalisation rates is sought by numerous property asset managers.
He is a professional associated valuer with experience in various valuation fields including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, property development schemes, valuation of petrol filling stations, breweries and mills, and municipal valuation objections/appeals.
Steven has achieved the following:
- Member of the SA Institute for Valuers
- Registered as a Professional Associated Valuer (without restriction) with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP) registration number 2604
- Completed the Property Development Programme, University of Cape Town (1995)
- Obtained National Diploma Property Valuation in 1987
- Founding Director of SAPIX (then IPD South Africa and now part of MSCI)